Thursday, October 02, 2008

My Bloody Valentine at the Santa Monica Civic (10/01/2008)







Night one was amazing. Night two was spectacular. Check out my combined review of both nights and more photos here.

My Bloody Valentine setlist at the Santa Monic Civic (10/01/2008)
"I Only Said"
"When You Sleep"
"You Never Should"
"(When You Wake)You're Still In A Dream"
"Cigarette In Your Bed"
"Come In Alone"
"Only Shallow"
"Thorn"
"Nothing Much To Lose"
"To Here Knows When"
"Slow"
"Soon"
"Feed Me Your Kiss"
"You Made Me Realise"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

bloody brilliant show last night. please post pictures.

Anonymous said...

How awesome was last night?!!!!!! Are you going again tonight?

Amateur Chemist said...

I was on the rail right in front of Kevin Shields. Randy from No Age was right behind me. It was classic.