Friday, August 29, 2008

Radiohead at the Santa Barbara Bowl





I am sure you watched the webcast. Everyone was standing at Santa Barbara Bowl and nobody was talking during the show.

Radiohead at the Santa Barbara Bowl setlist (8/28/08)
"Reckoner"
"Optimistic"
"There There"
"15 Step"
"All I Need"
"Nude"
"Talk Show Host"
"Weird Fishes/Arpeggi"
"The Gloaming"
"Morning Bell"
"The National Anthem"
"Faust Arp"
"No Surprises"
"Jigsaw Falling Into Place"
"The Bends"
"Karma Police"
"Bodysnatchers"
Encore 1:
"Cymbal Rush"
"House of Cards"
"Paranoid Android"
"Go Slowly"
"Everything In Its Right Place"
Encore 2:
"Videotape"
"Lucky"
"Idioteque"

1 comment:

Ryan Milani said...

What a concert! Wish I had been there. I saw them at the Fillmore West back in 95, it was my first concert and it was incredible! Thanks for posting the setlist.