Friday, December 24, 2010

Favorite Concert Photos of 2010

Take a quick stroll through my favorite pictures of 2010. More pictures will be posted in my year end review.

Spoon at the Village Recorder
spoon-village_studio_2502
It was funny that Britt was taking my picture as I was taking his.

Radiohead at the Music Box
radiohead-henry_fonda_theater4458
Johnny Greenwood. One of my favorite guitarists.

The Cribs at the Glass House
thecribs_6398
Johnny Marr. I love you.

PIL at Club Nokia
pil-club_nokia1107
Another legend checked off my bucket list.

Coachella Friday 2010
jayz8376
Don't have any Jay-Z albums but I like this photograph.

Hole at the KROQ Weenie Roast
hole9046
Courtney Love actually seemed happy at this moment.

A Place To Bury Strangers at Spaceland
a_place_to_bury_strangers-spaceland9923
Embrace strobe lights. They can be your friends.

Rage Against The Machine at the Hollywood Palladium
rage_against_the_machine4185
One of my top 10 favorite photos.

School of Seven Bells at KCRW
school_of_seven_bells-kcrw1769
Won't be able to get this shot again. :(

The National at Austin City Limits 2010
the_national-austin_city_limits7149
A majority of published photos of Matt Berninger from the National are with his eyes closed.

Muse at Austin City Limits 2010
muse-austin_city_limits4453
It was nice to shoot Muse from the pit instead of soundboard.

Sonic Youth at Austin City Limits 2010
sonic_youth-austin_city_limits2245
Thurston conjuring up some magic.

LCD Soundsystem at the Hollywood Bowl
lcd_soundsystem-hollywood_bowl9136
LCD Soundsystem killed it.

Gary Numan at the El Rey Theater
gary_numan-el_rey_theater3562
Another legend checked off my bucket list.

Favorite Photo of the Year: A Place To Bury Strangers at the El Rey
a_place_to_bury_strangers-el_rey_theater0901
One of my favorite bands. This picture was used by the band as a promo shot which is a big honor.

No comments: