Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Chemical Reactions

Film School

I still frequently spin the sophomore album Hideout by Film School and anxiously await their next release. In the meantime I have been digging their contribution to the Love and Rockets tribute album "An American Dream". I was flattered they asked me to do some promotional photos and I was pleased with the above result.

No Doubt
nd_0665

Check out the excellent overview by Albert Ching in OC Weekly of No Doubt's historic run of 4 nights at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Irvine. Pick up the print edition which includes an assortment of my photos.


IO Echo
io_7399.jpg

IO Echo continue to make waves on the local and national scene. I am sure you may have spotted their commercial for the Palm Pre? They also landed the super juicy gig of opening for Nine Inch Nails at the Wiltern on September 5th. I will be there for sure to see how they hold up for the demanding Nine Inch Nails fans.

A Place To Bury Strangers


I have received intel that A Place To Bury Strangers are destroying eardrums and ensnaring fans in Europe as they prepare to invade the States with their new album Exploding Head. I can't wait till they hit the Casbah (October 15) and the Echo (October 16).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

APTBS and Darker My Love on the same bill. They are going to blow the place apart.